Fiona specializes in bringing to you superior experience and knowledge to every aspect of your real estate transactions. With over twelve years experience in writing and negotiating multi million dollar contracts in various countries globally, Fiona’s extensive corporate background in managing and delivering winning deals enables her to set herself apart from others.
From negotiating with new home builders, to managing home renovations, to successfully establishing, purchasing and managing her own rental properties, Fiona brings a wealth of local knowledge and experience to all levels of real estate transactions.
Fiona started in Alberta real estate as a home buyer and investor who, after several transactions as a client herself, believed there was a need for a higher level of customer service. Her commitment to the community is paramount and she volunteers a considerable amount of hours in positions such as Director – Springbank Hill Community Association, President of the Home Owners Association, Member of the Visualisation team for the LRT West Leg, Editor of the Springboard Newsletter, and Project Manager for the $300,000 Regional Playground Program that just opened in June 2010. With a focus on partnership, her company the Christiaansen Group was built on the pledge to her clients that we are ‘Realtors onYOUR side’.
We are on Your side of the table, Your side of the deal, Your side of the negotiation. We are on Your side. Our only interest and objective in all of our transactions is to build lifetime clients. Clients who not only enjoy using our services, but can comfortably recommend us to others. And they do.
Fiona is proud to hold such distinctions as the top 4% of Realtors in Calgary and Top Realtor in Springbank Hill, and such awards as the MLS Million Dollar Club. But she could not have done that by herself. She has accomplished this through having supportive and rewarding clients. So thanks to those who continue to support her, and welcome to those who want a realtor working on YOUR side.
FIONA CHRISTIAANSEN REMAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS
Resume for your consideration
- 2017 Award for OUTSANDING CITIZEN from the Federal Government of Canada for Canada 150 .
- Past President of the Springbank Hill Community Association (12 years of service)
- Planning Chair/Vice President for Springbank Hill Community Association
- Past President of the Springborough Home Owners Association
- Member of West LRT Visualization team (completed)
- West Ring Road advisor
- Project Chair for the $250,000 playground for Masters Academy and College – including refurbishing the old playground to be installed in a 3rd world location
- Project Chair for the $320,000 regional playground for Springbank Hill (Now Griffith Woods School park)
- Project Committee for the $200,000 playground for Spring Valley
- Recipient of the Hall of Fame for monetary contributions to the Children’s Hospital
- Principal Sponsor of two El Salvador University Students going to University in San Salvador
- Sponsor of two World Vision children
- Mother to two wonderful children who teach me new experiences every day
WORK EXPERIENCE 22 years of Contract Negotiation & delivering exceptional service to my clients
2006 to present REALTOR – CALGARY REAL ESTATE BOARD
2004-2006 CONTRACTS MANAGER – EATON CUTLER HAMMER, CALGARY
2001-2003 PROCUREMENT MANAGER – SCHLUMBERGER OILFIELD SERVICES, CANADA
1997 – 2001 CONTRACTS/SUBCONTRACTS MANAGER – SAIC (now WIPRO), SCOTLAND
1995-1997 REGIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICES MANAGER – NEW ZEALAND COURIERS, NZ